The NHS remains open for you this bank holiday weekend, if you have an urgent care need please don’t wait. Reach out for help by contacting NHS 111 / NHS 111 online for urgent medical help.
- Urgent Treatment Centre in Peterborough and Minor Injury Units in Doddington and Ely are open this Bank Holiday – find out more here https://www.cpics.org.uk/get-help-during-the-bank-holiday-weekend
- Some local Pharmacies may have different opening hours during a bank holiday. Search ‘find a pharmacy NHS’ to find an open pharmacy near you
- By re-stocking medicine cabinets, knowing when your GP practice is open and planning ahead for repeat prescriptions, you can ensure you have everything you need ahead of the bank holiday weekend.
- You can order your medication using the NHS App, or through your GP practice, which may also have an online service.
- For all other urgent health needs over the bank holiday, contact NHS 111 online www.111.nhs.uk or call 111
More helpful information can be found here: https://www.cpics.org.uk/get-help-during-the-bank-holiday-weekend