Phone lines open 8am –  6pm
Click here for opening hours

Grove Medical Practice
Cromwell Place
St Ives
PE27 5JD
Telephone: 01480 462206

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let us know by completing the form below.  For name changes we will also need to see proof of the change eg marriage/deed poll certificate.

Change of Details Form

If you move outside the practice area you need to register with a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.

You can find a new GP close to your new home via the NHS website              Click here to find a GP close to you



Date published: 10th October, 2014
Date last updated: 26th July, 2022